Industrial Contract Cleaning
Why choose Cold Jet Industrial Contract Cleaning?
- No investment in machinery/equipment required
- No additional cleaning staff headcount and/or staff training required
- Enjoy all the benefits of Cold Jet dry ice blast cleaning
- Allows you to focus on other important aspects of your business
- Our highly skilled experts will get you the best cleaning result possible – period!
Popular Applications for Contract Cleaning
- Production Lines
- Weld Lines
- Utilities/Power Generation
- Facility Maintenance
- Disaster Remediation (Mould, Smoke, Fire, Water)
- Historical Restoration
Key Benefits of Cold Jet Dry Ice Blast Cleaning
- Reduce cleaning time (up to 80%)
- Clean in-place, no cool down or disassembly
- Eliminate media entrapment
- No secondary waste
- Increase operator safety
- Environmentally responsible process
Who uses dry ice blasting?
- Contract Cleaning
- Disaster Remediation
- Food Processing
- Power Generation
- Rubber & Plastics
- Textiles and Wood
A faster, better clean
Cold Jet dry ice blasting is used worldwide to tackle a multitude of cleaning applications. If you are experiencing prolonged downtime, high costs for secondary waste disposal or costly wear and tear on equipment it’s time to evaluate your cleaning process and measure it against the Cold Jet dry ice blasting process. The time efficiency and cleaning effectiveness of dry ice cleaning will enable you to grow your business, increasing profits through improved productivity, reduced waste & lower costs.
Cold Jet New Zealand – At your service
Cold Jet New Zealand appreciates that not every business is in a position to purchase their own Cold Jet Dry Ice blasting equipment for their everyday cleaning needs. With this in mind, Cold Jet New Zealand is pleased to offer a range of contract cleaning services to cater for all level of cleaning requirements.
Let us take care of it for you
At Cold Jet New Zealand we have a team of highly skilled technicians who can come out to your site and clean your equipment for you. Even if you don’t have an adequate air supply, don’t panic, as we will take care of this for you. With Cold Jet New Zealand’s contract cleaning services, it couldn’t be easier.
Please tell us how we can help
As everyone’s needs are going to be unique, we invite you to contact us at your earliest convenience and we will arrange for a member of the Cold Jet team to visit you on site to prepare an obligation-free quote.